Saturday, July 26, 2008

Cute Mouse

Got a new mouse that was on sale recently, Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000. It's so cute and tiny!
P1000041P1000045
P1000047P1000048
It's a wireless bluetooth mouse. Unlike most BT mouse, this one doesn't come with the annoying BT dongle, thus it only works with computers that already have BT built-in, like most Macs. :) Connecting it to my iMac is pretty straight forward, although I had to use a wired mouse first to setup the bluetooth configuration. It uses 2 AAA batteries.

Unfortunately, I don't see a way to configure the buttons on my Mac. So the back button doesn't work, despite being advertised as such. For some reason, it activated the Dashboard. Oh well, so much for that. The back button is 1 big thing I missed on the Mac. Wheel is rough, and only does vertical scrolling. I prefer the 4-way ball on Apple's mighty mouse. Still, the size of this MS mouse is very compact, good for travel. It even comes with a bag!

No comments: