Monday, December 31, 2007

Weird dream

I had a weird dream. I was at an airport, dunno where. Suddenly I found a cheap deal for a tour package to Australia. Why Australia? Dunno. And for some reason, I asked someone to go with me, who happened to be one of my friends from grade school. It gets weirder. For some reason, we thought it's going to be very cold at our destination, and I almost forgot to bring my jacket with me. The airplane we rode on was an old propeller-cessna-like plane. We commented on how "dangerous" the plane might be, and yet we still rode on it. The plane seemed to shake during flight too. For some odd reason, suddenly my friend's mom was also on the plane together with us. Yeah, the weirdness didn't end there.

During the flight, the plane took a detour, and suddenly landed on a farm-like area. We were all confused. Apparently the tour was a setup by some pirates/hijackers. They took all our belongings, and wanted to sell us a roll of toilet paper for $30 as a chance of "survival" on the remote island/jungle (yeah, the farm turned into a jungle... LOL). I guess the cheap tour was too good to be true.

Wait, it didn't end there. Me, my friend, and his mom escaped to the city. Also apparently my friend's mom knew someone in the FBI (yeah...). She called them in hope for the FBI to rescue us. In the process, we also managed to go into a local hotel in the city and booked a room. The hotel seemed to have an old architecture with many Greek-style pillars and maze-like hallways. In the room, we were greeted by an FBI agent (wow, they were fast... LOL), and we were briefed quickly on how they've been trying to catch this ring of pirates/hijackers. For an unknown amount of time later, we followed a bunch of FBI agents raiding the pirates/hijackers' base, which conveniently was not in a farm/jungle anymore, but in the same city.

There you go. Weird huh. Even weirder is the amount of details, and the fact that I remembered them. Usually if I had a dream, I forgot what it was. However this one was so vivid. I wonder what could it be. A bad omen with a good turnout? Some kind of new-year prediction? A piece of advise in disguise, like not to take a cheap tour? Or maybe because I watched too much anime? Analyzing aside, I probably should copyright this story idea just in case Hollywood decided to make a movie from it. LOL. Oh well, Happy New Year!

No comments: